Koren Hall, formerly known as Koren Library, is located on the campus of Luther College in Decorah, Iowa, United States. Completed in 1921, it served as the college's library until 1969 when Preus Library opened. Koren Hall was officially dedicated on October 14, 1921. The building is named for Ulrik Vilhelm Koren, one of the college's founders and a long-time supporter From 1969 to 1978 it housed the Spiritual Life Center as well as offices and classrooms. The former reading room was converted into a chapel. The building now houses classrooms and offices for the social sciences, the Anthropology Lab, and the Anthropology Collections. The two to three story brick building was designed in the Neoclassical style by the Minneapolis architectural firm of Magney & Tusler. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1984.