1895 Queen Anne house of a local miller, the area's first industrialist, who introduced electric lighting to Kenyon.
A Victorian style home listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Tours are available the third Saturday of every month, and spaces available to rent for private parties.
When the house was donated to the National Register of Historic Places it came fully furnished from the time period when the house was built in 1895 for M. T. Gunderson (who brought electricity to the area). Ladies from the Kenyon Area Historical Society do an excellent job giving tours and running special events.
Spent many hours enthralled by the stories of the family and the house itself.
Lovers of the Victorian period will be thrilled with the period pieces and dedication of what the Historical Society has maintained.
A must visit!!!