First Baptist Church of West Union, also known as Regular Baptist Church, is a historic building and active church located in West Union, Iowa, United States.
It was built in Greek Revival style in 1867 by brick-mason Ezra Crosby. Stained glass windows were installed in 1906. One of the church's galleries and a baptistry were added in 1911 during repairs after a fire.
It was individually on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999. In 2015 it was included as a contributing property in the West Union Commercial Historic District.