The Former Eldora Public Library is a historic building located in Eldora, Iowa, United States. On December 30, 1901 the Carnegie Foundation agreed to grant the community $10,000 to build a new library building. The Chicago architectural firm of Patton & Miller designed it in the Renaissance Revival
style, and it was dedicated on May 11, 1903. The single-story, brick
structure is somewhat rare in that its plan is an asymmetrical massing
of intersecting gables. The entrance pavilion is located at the intersection of the two masses. The building was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1983. In 2010 it was included as a contributing property in the Eldora Downtown Historic District in 2010. The library has subsequently moved to a new facility, and this building has been converted for commercial use.